Smile speaks everything...

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

I'm famous for my smile( read as grin) in my college and now in workplace too...Always grinning..I just thought i can share a simple fact that I sensed very recently..

A new lab technician "x" has come to our project.He is a typical village guy n very submissive.He is highly talented, a fact I came to know a few days after his appointment.My senior manager brought him and introduced him to all of us.We just SMILED and said a "hi".He too SMILED and nodded his head.Last week, i had a job that needed his help in soldering and stuff like that. While i was talking with him, I understood he is not fluent in English and he has a pucca Kannada accent, the language which I know 0% of it. Somehow I managed to tell him my requirement and got my job done.I should say he does things very efficiently.From that day on, whenever I used to see him or viceversa, he gives me a very very friendly smile from which I can read "how are u? hope everything is fine..Is there any help needed regarding work"...It may look funny but its real..I understood that "smile" is also a language where we can convey things..:) Smile costs nothing...It can even change lives.So,keep smiling and have a nice day:)
 
posted by Feni at 12:19 PM, |

4 Comments:

really!!! smile works.....
I so agree with you...
Smile costs nothing... and it can make a world of difference!!
@Easwar and Blessen:
Yeah..True So,:-))SMILE
then let me capture your smile.. im in a process of designing a smiley :-)