My Expectations on.....

Monday, July 17, 2006


One of the things I've learned as I've grown older is not to expect much from people. There are always possibilites to pour huge love and energy to a friend or a person whom you like and then see no growth or receive no gratitude from them. It is not that love needs a "paying back", but its a human nature to expect a sign of applaude for our efforts...
If we expect everyone to realise and appreciate on what we have done, then probably we will be deeply hurt. I'm sharing this 'cos even I'm a victim too..In such times, we will end up asking "Is this all the thanks I get".."How mean the people are"...One more fact I learned at workplace is "Everything" is professional.

It is good in those times of disappointment to look at our motives.Do we have the passion to be seen and applauded for every of our efforts?It is from these experiences I've learned something which I want to share.The simple job I can do rite now here is to do my best of everything and leave the results to God.And friends are always there to comfort but none can replace the God "the comforter".

This beautiful poem tells it all...
The service that we do for God
May go unpraised by men;
But when we stand before the Lord,
He will reward us then. -Sper

Cheers!!!
Feni:)



 
posted by Feni at 12:51 PM, |

4 Comments:

  At July 20, 2006 6:44 AM Anonymous Anonymous said:
This is very true Feni...i have experienced the same.....:-)
hey ur rite ! we cant expect much and afterall...its better not to expect much either..coz no matter wat..we are all humans..so lesser the expectation..lesser the disappointment!
and so he will... i guess everyone goes thru such a stage in life, me being no exception to that rule either.. in fact, i have even been backstabbed for no fault of mine by someone whom i really cared for... but then, u can expect these things from the world... but a greater joy awaits when we know that He has given us a right to call him 'Friend'... and what an even greater joy is the fact that He calls me His friend and son!!!
  At May 15, 2007 2:52 PM Anonymous Anonymous said:
i agree in work place "Everything" is professional