Where's Love, Life and Joy?

Thursday, February 22, 2007


Lo! Runs a man crying
Hey! hey where's love?
Oh! oh! where's joy? joy?
Can I see it anywhere?
can I get it anywhere?

Asked he people who went in the east
Queried he people moving in the west
Wept bitterly searching for all these
Sat at home brooding over all day
Love, life, joy and trust, walked he in vain

Sudden he found a man so calm
Serene, soft so calm and bright
Love, life, joy and trust outflowing still
Reached the man's heart so drought and bare
Filled his heart with what he sought

JESUS! the name the man he bore
Stood there outstretched his arms about
'Son' he said, why so blind within and without
Love, life, joy and trust abundant still
Abides in you, plenty still find it out
you can when you give it to OTHERS!!!





A meaningful poem written by my mom long back. It speaks something to me now.


 
posted by Feni at 9:29 AM, |

6 Comments:

humm....atleast now u r able to realize it. Good. its a very nice poem....:)
Hey, this is such a good one...'Give, and you shall receive!'..lovely!
And I should add that I like this new look and feel of your blog... :))
Beautiful!

Much appreciated! Peace.
@Manu Anna: thanks :D
@last adam: Thanks Jagan! Haven't yest settled with one template tho'..hows this one?;)
@christian: thanks for dropping by
Beautiful is indeed the word!!!! Can I take this and TRY to compose this as a song?? will coordinate with stanley and Shijo (my favourite keyboardist)!!! can i???
@Blessen: Sure u can..send me the song after u guys compose it:)