I wonder how! I wonder why!

Tuesday, September 25, 2007
Its long time since I logged in blogger..Its not that I am too busy but pretty lazy:))

*Yesterday* During my childhood days, I always had the attitude of living being unnoticed.That was growing in my mind and later i came to know that i became so timid to move with people. But God was so merciful to me that He provided with people who understood me as I am and helped myself to speak out.These Childhood memories are always remembered and I should be really thankful for those friends who really stood with me.While I was in class V i guess, there used to be long queues to meet the teacher and get our notebooks signed. We used to run from our sitting place just to reserve seats in the queue. It was really easy for few of my fellow class mates to get a seat in the queue if i am already there standing. They will right away push me aside and chuck me to the end of the queue for no reason and take up my place.Desperate me ,I would always be quiet and sometimes used to throw myself out of the queue seeing them coming.And this friend of mine "Nissi", somehow glued to me became my consoling partner.After the short while of our friendhip blossom she never gave a chance for people who push me away from queues but used to push them aside and get me a place in the queue.What a friend!hehe

But I was not able to continue my 'keep mum' behaviour so long..While in college,the change in me was drastic...from 1st year to the final year ...The 'scared one' to the 'cared one' and sometimes 'a dont careone';-)...i remember one of my friends even today pulls my legs reminding this..Thanks to college days..I was carefreee and t'was all fun and fun only...

*Today* But came for work into Corporate, the learning is much more...and that too to Bangalore...there used to be the beginning days at work..stood in awe seeing all the mini skirts and the colored hair, and get confused and turned back to find a person if he is a male or a female...Many said this is the culture and 'yo man its fashion everywhere!' and I'd got weird looks from people for the honest reply that 'I dont have a boy friend'..Oh its a mistake or wat!!! Again the change.. that was not drastic though'..All I learnt is Corporate world is not really satisfactory which we cant expect it to be anytime..Except for putting weight eating all junkies..gossiping around..saying a formal 'sorry' and 'thanks' for anything and everything..calling someone who is of our father's age by name..culture!!I would think sometimes what will happen if I try that with my dad! hehe..And all the more cribbing about projects, saying a 'hi' to a person next to you in a mail ..sometimes it looks funny to think about this,but its just this which I need to accept..I was telling one of my friends sometime bak 'why should not I resign the job, go back home and take classes for Kindergarten kids?wont that be really satisfactory and I could understand what real joy is!' When discussed the same with my mom, the reply was 'B.Tech is over qualification for KG teachers and your application will be obviously rejected'..hmmm..I remember this 'Leisure' poem by William Davies studied during school days. It goes like this..

" What is this life if, full of care,We have no time to stand and stare"

But thanks to Bangalore, I got many new friends and most of all I could understand how necessary is to lean on God for everything and anything especially when you are away from home..

*Tomorrow* The future? Dont know how it is gonna be..I am not worried too..sometimes will lose spirits..but God is in control..:)

btw,any KG school admitting me??ahem!! ;-)

 
posted by Feni at 12:21 PM, |

4 Comments:

Lots of introspection.... Hmmm... happens when we are at turning point in life :)
Hey fenella, its remarkable how similar our childhood days have been...just that i din change much during my college days either...wondering if i have cjhanged much after I got into corp.world....well well, u sent me into introspection! :)

Good one :)
oye feni,

why dont u come over to mumbai for kg school?? ahem... btw, u want to be a student there right?? ;)

on a serious note, a very nice post... nice thoughts!!!! loved it!!! esp the corporate world part!!!! so true!!
nice read........

Bangalore is different from here


here I get confused and turn back to find a person if she is a female or a male..