To myself...

Sunday, February 17, 2008
I am getting into too many thought process these days and the outcome....


*~* I don't care how strong you are, All I want to know is what holds you together when you are at your weakest self...

*~*I don't care how polite you are, All I want to know is the number of situation you were impolite which broke hearts...

*~* I don't care how honest you are, All I want to know is if you are truthful to yourself without believing the lies you say within...

*~* I don't care how intelligent you are, All I want to know is how many times you allowed yourself to look stupid to do something you want to compromise...

*~* I don't care what do you do for your living, All I want to know is the last time you really LIVED and felt ALIVE...

*~* I don't care how deep is your love for others, All I want to know is how far will you go for those whom you loved don't reciprocate it ...

*~* I don't care how good is your smile,All I want to know is how well are you spreading it around...

*~* I don't care how old you are, All I want is to know if the child in you is still alive, the purest and not touched by life's imperfections...

*~* I don't care how successful you are, All I want to know is if the fire to achieve something is still burning in you...

*~* I don't care how well you can create sympathy in other's eyes, All I want to know is how well you manage your situation and come out of it by God's help...

*~* I don't care how many enjoy your company, All I want to know is how well you like being yourself calm and quiet...

*~* I don't care how good you are to the outside world, All I want to know is the realization of yourself inside when you remove that mask...

*~* I don't care how many friends you have, All I want to know is how do you enjoy solitude when you are left alone...

*~* I don't care how beautiful you are, All I want to know is how the ugly side of you, how is it being loved...

Above all...

I don't really care what you are today in others eyes, All I want to know is who are you in God's eyes right away!!!
 
posted by Feni at 9:21 AM, |

8 Comments:

I loved all of the lines..
my favourite is
I don't care how successful you are, All I want to know is if the fire to achieve something is still burning in you..
Great job Feni :)
Thanks darlin' ;-)
Im left speechless...how beautifully put across Fenella! :)
Hats off!!!
The chain is only as strong as it's weakest link...
Loved every line.... well thought, and well worded... :)
@Jagan: Thanks a lot Jagan:-)
@Suganya: Hey thanks di;-)
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hey Nice lines there!!

Very Apt and neccessary for the modern day man
Thanks Gilly.